Friday, August 14, 2009

Falling into place! Haha!

Well things are falling into place...to us with EDS that's both good and bad. See I went to my PCP today and well things Fell into place as far as the MRI and such goes and I also was so tense and stiff and Hurt so darn bad that as I was getting ready I Fell into.. umm ..I mean out of place and pop a hip...and so goes another Friday morning.





The Dr appointment went well, MRI is Monday night so I can be medicated so I will be comfortable, I don't mint the little tube of death or the pounding sound of doom its the pain of laying on a hard table for that long I could never take, so I have to take something... by having it at night I can take something and Pokeys Dad can drive. I also got "accepted" by the Ortho doc that I "picked" out. ( I say picked because I had to sift through many that would not only accept my insurance...and its good insurance, but one that had some specific credentials too...I'm just picky like that...insurance was a hard one though..but that's a whole other blog..) I was overly excited because they had not even received a copy of my reports from my last hip guy, the doc just literally listened to my "pleading" voicemail and agreed to see me! Wow! When the lady called to schedule she even said "now we are seeing you for your hips first as this is your most pressing issue, correct?"...that means this guy is even willing to see me for other things, my shoulders, knees! Oh my! =) Now I'm not expecting miracles or anything like that, I am fully aware there is no fix but I am determined that there is a better way. Sometimes I feel like pain could drive me insane but in the end it never does, there is always a way to cope, occasionally I give in to the pain meds because... well I have to. Sometimes I just grin and bear it but I tell ya what like I said I'm determined that there is a better way, plain and simple, theres just a better way.

So for some reason my computer decided to shut down twice on Friday night while I was posting so its now Sunday. We spent Saturday in Yakima at my moms, then went to my brothers and had a great time. Now we are home again ready for another week, whewww. Well I have a pretty important Dr. Appointment tomorrow...the social security one, wish me luck, ha! Oh Pokey and I follow a bolg of a little girl with EDS, (her mom keeps her blog), well she has a friend with EDS that is in a singing contest...well if you feel obliged to do so please vote for her... http://www.galesburg.info/davesidol.html we found this on Thursday and were able to vote twice as we noticed it at the chicklets house (you can only vote from one ip address a day) and have since voted many times..... but come on help this little girl with EDS win this small town version of "Idol" Her name is Samantha. Thanks!

I'm Praying for some answers.

I'm Thankful for my family.

I'm Hopeful for more answers.

Mommy Zebra / Gumby

No comments:

Post a Comment