Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mom, I'm to young for a Girlfriend!

Pokey can sure say the funniest things! He seems to be pretty partial to a couple girls in his class, Birttany and Reah...every time he talks about them he giggles uncontrollably. " Mom for center time yesterday I played with the Marker Board .....with Brittany...muahhh ahahahehehehe", it is so funny. So I asked him, Is she your girlfriend? " No Mom! I am to young to have a girlfriend, shes just a girl thats my friend!" Well, I guess you are a Big 5 year old but too young for some things, very smart thinking little one, lets keep it that way!



Its amazing to think hes now 5, wow where have these past 5 years gone. Hes got all of these friends, and this amazing little personality that just wows me. All of a sudden he has been asking about a little brother, I asked him if his Auntie Brandy had put him up to that...he said no. But I was not sure where that was all coming from. So I put ones of his favorite teddy bears into his first Halloween costume and told him that was about as close to a little brother as he was going to get and he seemed to be happy with it! Silly little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment