Friday, July 10, 2009

Back....

So we are back..
We had a blast!
I did not want to come home, Pokey did not want to leave either.
Again, I am truly a country girl at heart.
I will post photos soon, the 4th of July party was a blast, we rocked Priest River!
I only managed to dislocated one body part.......Right Knee!! It was a nasty one though. Pokeys Dad and I had a heck of a time getting that knee cap back in place but we managed.
Pokey made a new "Best" friend.

We took all 4 girls to the Mariners game last night and Pokey...they had a BLAST! We even got to see my friends Valerie and Melissa...Melissa is the one I talk about in the Blog, she looks great and it was great to see them and their family.

Okay okay got to head out will have more details and pics later!
Hasta Luego!

Mommy Zebra / Gumby

Ohhhh P.S. I won my appeal on my Insurance!! Thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Ow, dislocated knee cap. Glad that things are all back together. :)

    ReplyDelete